Critical infrastructure is increasingly under pressure to support the growing needs of our rapidly changing society.
Customer-facing organisations in sectors like education, health, transport, and utilities need to conserve their assets, so disruptions will not affect their reputation, safety of customers and service delivery.
For sectors like buildings, manufacturing, and mining, an effective asset management programme is critical – lost production capability has an immediate financial impact.
Today, asset owners and managers around the world need to find ways to manage assets efficiently and cost-effectively and balance existing service levels, asset performance, risk, and expenditure over the assets’ life cycles.
We combine our technical expertise with digital capability to assess the health, functional and operational integrities of your asset base. This allows our clients to establish an integrated life cycle management programme that ensures asustaining capital programme and the ability to informed investment decisions.
Zutari’s asset management specialists have significant industry experience in all life cycle phases and understand the challenges faced by asset owners. They can provide innovative solutions to challenges in the planning, construction, preservation, and use of assets to extract value and manage cost through offerings such as:
- Strategic asset management planning to conduct a baseline assessment of your assets
- Data analysis and systems set up to create a foundation for your asset management structure
- Portfolio optimisation to maximise return on investment and minimise risk
- Operational readiness to get assets up and running and to align people and processes
- Integrated operations to manage day-to-day performance and maintenance
- Operational excellence through historical analysis to enhance future performance
- Asset integrity to ensure regulatory compliance and give you peace of mind