Communication and stakeholder engagement
We see communication and stakeholder engagement as a form of two-way communication and an open dialogue: we speak, listen, and collaborate with stakeholders to motivate, educate and reach the best possible outcomes.
The collective experience of our communication and stakeholder engagement team is unparalleled. Combining local knowledge with global best practice, our consultants work to solve the critical communication and stakeholder engagement challenges inherent in large and often complex infrastructure projects.
Effective consultation with stakeholders before, during and after implementing infrastructure projects is key to project success. Without it, we too often see the important projects derailed due to a lack of proper consultation.
Working with our Zutari teams in the planning, design and construction phases of projects provides clients with the assurance that they implement infrastructure that fits the needs of end-users and address the concerns of stakeholders.
Our engagement methodology has been developed and tested across public – and private -sector projects. We work explicitly to achieve the following outcomes:
- Build and support communities: We identify and present community concerns and work closely with you to find solutions that break down engagement barriers.
- Secure your license to operate: Our multi-pronged approach is aimed at securing your ongoing stakeholder support.
- Identify barriers to progress: Through our engagement process, we identify risks and resolution strategies to minimise delays and keep projects running on time and within budget.
Our capabilities deliver innovative, collaborative consultation that proactively engages communities and stakeholders in the decision-making process.
- Community and stakeholder engagement
- Asset Based Community Development (ABCD)
- People and change
- Strategic communication
- Digital engagement
- Social research and analysis