Creative technology and interactive visualisation
At Zutari, our visualisation team delivers immersive and interactive experiences throughout a project’s life cycle. We embrace emerging technology to make us better engineers and deliver superior outcomes to clients.
Our digital design approach allows us to make use of information created in various content engines for re-use within visual environments. We deliberately encourage the adoption of creative technology on our projects across the continent to produce additional value for our clients. We know 3D interactive visualisation will become a fundamental part of how projects are delivered and we have suitably aligned our delivery pipeline.
By combining creative technology and storytelling, we create immersive and interactive project experiences that better communicate the vision of major infrastructure and built environment projects.
The interactive experiences that we develop have helped our design teams foster understanding between the various stakeholders involved in projects by breaking down complex ideas into simple, accessible, message led, shareable and immediate formats. It introduces one visual language, which helps put everyone, from a developer and client to the designer and facilities manager, on the same page with the same level of clarity and insight on what needs to be achieved.
This approach has become essential for effective communication and collaboration on our projects and has led to truly human-centric projects.
Understanding complex problems in new ways
Creative technology helps with understanding complex infrastructure problems in new ways. It allows designers and clients to walk through several design options, experience design from the end user’s perspective and evaluate whether a design is fit for purpose. These technologies offer real benefits across the entire project, from design and construction through to asset management and operations.
We offer clients the following interactive visualisation services:
- Project Scoping – Working with clients to understand requirements, determine performance and functional specifications and contract specifications
- Brief creation – Facilitating stakeholder workshops and distilling information into a brief
- Creative/art direction – Designing visual identity, graphics and style for digital and print
- Storyboarding – Visual sequencing of graphical information into storyboards
- Virtual Reality – Creating enclosed, immersive, interactive VR experiences
- Digital content application (App) – Bringing different content types together into a single application
- Augmented Reality – creating AR applications by combining reality with 3D models and data
- Film making – Producing and directing live-action shoots in studio or on location
- Video – Flythrough, live-action, construction animations, infographic videos and data visualisation
- Still images – Concept, diagrammatic, marketing, bid submission, photomontage
- Technology experimentation – Research, development and application of new and emerging visualisation technologies
We eat, breathe and live visualisation technologies. From assessing early design decisions to doing virtual site tours, we enable design teams to iterate faster and understand site constraints better. From novel design reviews , that help us detect and fix mistakes early, to blending these technologies into our own workflows, we are deliberate in being creative, visual and immersive