Food and beverage infrastructure
Efficient and reliable processing is the single most important success factor in thefood and beverage industry.
Producing the perfect product requires quality management and operational control. Growing a business requires an in-depth understanding of the market and optimisation of the commercial case. At Zutari, we are passionate about both.
By properly engineering your system, Zutari can help you save energy and water, reduce waste generation, raw material uses and, overall, reduce operational costs while maintaining plant production. Applying a holistic approach to manufacturing processes enables us to offer a fully integrated solution. We cater to each client’s individual requirements by creating project specific solutions.
We believe in co-creating engineering solutions with our clients as opposed to for our clients. Instead of simply implementing off-the-shelf processing equipment, we ensure effective technology selection and process integration, implementing equipment from various original equipment manufacturer (OEM) suppliers.
With decades of experience in the food and beverage industry, Zutari is the perfect technical, commercial and advisory partner. Zutari has conducted food and beverage related projects across Africa. This includes engineering design projects for greenfield plants or projects to increase production or storage capacity for existing facilities.
Our experience also includes various integration projects requiring expertise in water and wet services, automation, digitalisation, or renewable and industrial energy services. In addition, growing our own sustainability reputation through our clients’ projects is important to us.
By improving a facility’s overall energy efficiency, waste management, utility usage or control stability, we help clients improve their profit margins while meeting compliance demands. With expert advice and cost-benefit input, you can transform your bottom line with minimal changes to existing assets.
By properly engineering your system, Zutari can help you save energy and water, reduce waste generation, raw material uses and, all in all, reduce operational costs while maintaining plant production.
Zutari’s expertise and proven capabilities in the food and beverage industry includes the following:
- Front-end loading (FEL) 1-3 studies (engineering design)
- Process optimisation (plant and energy efficiency optimisation), control optimisation (automation), debottlenecking studies
- Bulk solid handling services and advisory expertise
- Industrial ecology offerings for sustainable and cost optimised processing
- Asset management, predictive maintenance and conditional monitoring services
- Cost-benefit analyses, strategy development and master planning
- Asset digitisation, interactive simulations, training material development
- Water, wastewater treatment and water management / optimisation services
- Logistic studies, value stream mapping and supply chain optimisation
- Technical and commercial advisory services (engineering, legal and commercial)
- Environmental compliance studies and alternative energy offerings
- Plant and commissioning assistance