Our involvement in Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) since the early 1990’ has always been a key contributor to successfully delivering major projects for our clients.
We have seen this field evolve to a sophisticated system for geographical intelligence – revolutionising how we connect, collaborate and communicate within and across organisations, government sectors and communities.
Advances in areas like open-source mapping and augmented reality mean that geographic data will only become more important in our daily lives. The opportunities for asset owners to enhance business processes and projects by means of geospatial systems are endless. If they are managed in keeping with a fit-for-purpose digital strategy, geospatial technologies can unlock insights to improve decision-making and enhance performance.
At Zutari, we provide a platform for geospatial data capture and analytics, information management and data visualisation, and collaboration on projects. Today, our geospatial engineering professionals use cutting-edge mobile and web technologies to offer services across advisory and the built environment, energy, resources, manufacturing, infrastructure and government markets.
Our market offering comprises of two main groups: geospatial services and spatial surveying.
We draw upon a combination of industry experience, business insight, and technical knowledge to deliver innovative digital solutions across a wide variety of disciplines and industries. We deliver services across an array of digital delivery initiatives, including:
- Geographic information systems (GIS) support – spatial analysis, data modelling, mapping, standards and metadata
- Spatial operational review, strategy development and implementation
- Geospatial information management platforms and portals
- Web GIS including dashboards and operational reporting
- Tailored mobile / field data collection services – data capture, dashboards, workflow and reporting with experience in asset condition assessments
- Data insights and analytics – asset vulnerability and disaster management
- Managed solutions
Our spatial surveying team includes senior professional surveyors, project managers, technical officers, drafters and GIS specialists, backed by experts with major infrastructure and construction project experience. Our innovative and professional surveying services cover all surveying needs for building or civil engineering developments. Our team provides physical on-site expertise as well as consulting advice on projects in the following areas:
- Cadastral and ratification surveys
- Engineering surveys (including site surveys and construction set-out)
- Laser scanning (static and mobile options)
- Management of LiDAR and unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) aerial capture and quality assurance
- Deformation monitoring
- 3D site modelling