Industrial power and automation
We are a team of power and automation engineers with deep experience in the industry. We're passionate about the industrial environment and we believe we help our clients achieve a positive, purposeful impact with our skills and expertise.
Our industrial world is changing rapidly. It is no longer possible to operate with simple, narrow problem solving and solutions to deal with the complexity of modern power and automation systems. To demonstrate: a new automation technology cannot be expected to solve the full set of problems which might arise within your plant.
As agile system thinkers, our goal is to partner with you to shape the future of your plant. Our approach is to work with our clients, first to understand the scope of the problem, and then to co-create the most appropriate solution.
Our engineers are experienced in the non-negotiable delivery of safety, efficiency and quality, crafting proven and appropriate solutions for your modern industrial plant. They add value by co-creating plants with all stakeholders, ensuring the solutions are holistically integrated into your business and environment.
With our can-do team culture, we thrive in collaboration on multi-disciplinary projects, fully integrating solutions across all the engineering disciplines internally and externally.
The industrial power and automation team specialise in the delivery of:
- Electrical, control and instrumentation engineering services from feasibility to operation and maintenance for a wide range of industries, including water and wastewater, renewable energy, mining, manufacturing and oil and gas.
- MV switchgear, protection, power studies and planning.
- Motor control and starting, variable speed drives and other power electronics devices.
- Plant automation, substation automation, PLCs, DCSs, SCADA, networking, telemetry.
- Data management and insights.
- Technical and strategic energy management services and integration with renewable energy generation systems.