Strategic infrastructure advisory
Changing demographics, rapid urbanisation, technological changes and evolving customer expectations are placing greater pressure on infrastructure projects in both government and private sectors.
With demand for investable projects outstripping supply, organisations are being challenged to deliver infrastructure projects that improve both productivity and quality of life.
We work to resolve the challenges that government and private sector organisations face in prioritising projects that will drive maximum value from each investment. By integrating expertise and aligning project workstreams, we deliver efficient approval, engineering, procurement, and construction of major infrastructure projects.
We focus on solving the core problems associated with infrastructure investment from defining the service need, to presenting a clear and compelling business case for funding, while ensuring that adequate corporate governance is in place to enable scares resources being used as effectively as possible, all while acting with integrity. We adopt a transparent and auditable approach to help organisations understand the links between the asset base and the service outcomes required.
The combined expertise of our teams is strategically structured to achieve the right project outcomes.
Our teams are led by technical advisors who have:
- Project expertise and/or sector knowledge
- Transaction management experience
- Procurement and contracting model knowledge
- Strategic Governance, Risk, Compliance and Assurance infrastructure expertise
- Relevant subject matter expertise aligned to project needs
By incorporating subject matter expertise from Zutari’s broader engineering, digital and technical capability, we can scale up, as needed, to meet workload peaks, particularly during the procurement phase of a project.
Our advisors deliver services that span the whole infrastructure lifecycle, including:
- Business case strategy, analysis and design
- Due diligence incorporating technical, commercial and financial interfaces
- Technical consulting on risk, procurement, consultation and team management
- Asset decision framework strategy including modelling, benchmarking and analysis
- Risk advisory services to connect strategic objectives with project and asset performance
- Outcomes based portfolio, programme and project performance assurance from an organisation rooted in the engineering and project management
- Development of strategic contracting strategies and contractor management