Health & Safety
At Zutari, a robust and responsive health and safety (H&S) culture is a commitment we make to every employee, client, and community member. Every staff member deserves to be protected and cared for, and return home safely every day.
Our strong H&S culture is supported by an H&S strategy which is founded on three key areas
- Leadership – Equipped and supported leaders who take accountability for H&S with confidence.
- Performance – Equipping our people to achieve success in The Way We Work.
- Wellbeing – Balanced resilience.
Together, the Zutari H&S Strategy and Framework support the delivery of projects, and also meet legislative and client requirements.
To further support Health & Safety on projects, Zutari has identified 10 My Life Saving Rules (MLSR), which have been compiled following a risk-based assessment of our typical activities and exposure to hazards.
Zutari's 10 My Life Saving Rules:
- Fitness for Work
- Land Transport
- Working at Heights
- Confined Spaces
- Energy Sources and Isolation
- Excavations and Breaking of Ground
- Travel to, and Working in High Risk Environments
- Alone or Isolated Work
- Lifting and Suspended Loads
- People, Plant and Traffic Separation